Continued ongoing quality training in the principles of JustPeace and best practices of engaging conflict well provided for denominational leaders, pastors, adult and youth lay leaders throughout The United Methodist Church and other faith traditions in order strengthen adaptive individuals and organizations that can engage conflict constructively and embody and share a culture of JustPeace.
- Equip church leaders to “engage conflict well” and lead through anxious times
- Nurture a community of practitioners
- Provide a portal for online resources and an atmosphere for connection and networking
- Prevent destructive conflict
- Preserve resources for mission and ministry
- Foster a culture of JustPeace
Click here to contact us about leadership training opportunities in your area.